Baby Update- Seven Months- 30 weeks down 10 to go!

Nine months is surely a long time. It will all be worth it in the end, but right now I am really wishing that human gestation lasted 30 weeks instead of 40. At night, I try to sleep on my side, but after an hour or so the hip and leg on the bottom get sore from the pressure. So I roll over and it takes another hour or so until the other side is sore. So it goes all night long. I try to sleep on my back propped up with pillows which helps, but then I slide down in my sleep and supposedly sleeping on your back is not so good for the baby because of the pressure it puts on the uterus. Oh, I cannot wait until I can sleep on my stomach again!

On the brighter side, baby is almost always moving. It can be seen through my shirt now. I can't imagine there are any more cannonball dives going on at this point, but I am asking myself when does this child sleep? Music continues to be a major inducer of movement, as are my quiet times of drawing or reading out loud to the boys during school. I really can't wait to meet her.

I know that these next weeks really will fly by, but here in this moment I am wishing I could give that bird a little caffeine to speed him up just a bit!

On a completely different note, don't forget to send in your post for the next Gallery Blog Carnival. Just click on the paintbrushes and you can submit your article from there.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity