Aborginal Paintings(AKA Shameless Thievery)


I am a shameless lesson thief! I admit it, but I am so happy with how these projects are turning out, I really don't care. I must offer bucketfuls of thank yous to Patti at Deep Space Sparkle, however for the idea. The above picture is my sample version. The kids are taking a second week to finish theirs up. I am really proud of them for doing so. Usually we just move on and they complete projects at home. This project though needed so much careful detail that I just had to offer it for the second week.
From the way they look so far, they are going to be gorgeous and definite contenders for our County Fair Junior Art Exhibit known as the Indio Date Festival!

You can check out Deep Space Sparkle for directions on how to complete the project.
The only alteration I made was to outline pencil lines with black oil pastel after the painting and adding extra pattern detail with metallic marker.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity