My birthday....



Wahaha...again what's the dinner for my birthday??




Of course no doubt it is Bubba gump AGAIN. Cant deny that the food are real good and this time i try something new...i mean those dishes...but it's quite costly this time...(hmm...)

this is what we eat...3 people meals..clam chowder soup
3/4 pound of cajun spice shrimp, and a i forget what it called
but is something like contain chicken, tortilla and some freezing
cold shrimp meat. I prefer the cheese baked spinach with onion.
And my dad eat a salmon veggie with rice....




And before i went to Bubba gump, guess what i saw....?? AUDI AGAIN....this time is a Audi sport something, not really smooth body shape but overall....consider as not bad lol.

Just bought my birthday cake, choc mud cake but they decorate my cake more like a christmas cake than birthday cake....haha, i'm going to eat it afterwards...dont be jealous on me....


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity