Culinary, Theatrical, and Artistic Acheivements!

Last night, I told Jenna to make dinner. She is 14. Plenty old enough. She did a great job. Granted, it was only hamburger helper lasagna, but I know people who can't pull that off and they are a lot older than 14. She will definitely be making dinner more often!
On another note, last month Taylor and Jenna auditioned for parts in the community production of Peter Pan. It will run at the McCallum Theater May 20 and 21st. Jenna will be playing Running Deer, one of the Indian maidens and Taylor has been cast as Nibs, one of the Lost Boys. We are very proud of both of them!
Lastly, every February Indio plays host to Date Festival. This is a county fair for the Eastern end of Riverside County. There is a carnival, food and shopping, and lots of exhibits. My favorite exhibit , of course is the junior art exhibit, in which nine of my students competed in this year. Jenna, Taylor, and Ryan were among the nine. When I go to the fair on Friday I will know what if any prizes my students were awarded and I will proudly shout it from the cyber roof tops. I do know that one of my students received a first place blue ribbon for one of the projects she did with me. I am so very proud of her!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity