Sorry Sneak Peek
I had a pretty good pace going there for projects and posts which all came to a screeching halt because of a sick baby and even sicker husband. After five bouts of vomiting and that other wonderful thing in only four weeks, her doctor and I decided it must be a food intolerance issue. She was already only drinking soy milk after me thinking perhaps the almond milk was the culprit since she had tolerated soy formula well for so long. Well, we stopped the soy and lo and behold the symptoms stopped too. Until last night when she had pasta for dinner, so now I am wondering if it was the sauce or the wheat. Amidst all that lovely pondering, my hubby has been trying to pass a rather large kidney stone for more than a week.
This is third time he's had one and the second time this year. After two trips to the ER
where all they did was give him pain killers we are exploring homeopathic options.
In the meantime I have still been teaching and looking for contenders for The Art Fairy's Weekly Top Twenty. In fact I have the next list of twenty ready to roll out, but because of my extreme fondness for alliteration, I am going to wait until Tuesday to post it and that will become it's regular home. And until I have some time to write up tutorials for you, I am going to leave with some images of projects I have been working on...