Kris Aquino Gets Interactive in The Latest Issue of "The Kris Aquino Magazine"


Who is Kris Aquino as a mother?

Why do you think you can’t last in a relationship?

What has been your most important role, and how has the experience change you?

Do you have plans of entering the world of politics?

Why are your close friends gay?

Where do you get strength in difficult situations?

How do you cope with loss?

From the mundane to the heart-wrenching, Kris Aquino takes the time to answer over 50 questions chosen from the countless emails she gets from fans. With typical candor and charm, she replies to questions that run the gamut of style to spirituality, rumors to relationships, and everything in between.

I am loved, by my siblings and my sons. My Mom instilled so much hope, optimism and faith in my heart. I pray a lot, and I try my best to be a good, sharing, and responsible person,” she tells one letter-writer.

The latest issue of K Magazine is all about reaching out – in Kris’s case, not just to her fans and followers, but also to the Girl Scouts of the Philippines and through her medical and educational missions in the provinces.

My friend Ted Failon reminded me on my birthday last February that ‘life begins at 40, live, laugh, love...’ May I add, I am excited to continue learning and positively touching more lives!” the self-confessed ‘eternal optimist’ enthuses.

This issue reveals so much more about the Queen of All Media, as well as offer useful tips on women’s health concerns, today’s beauty solutions, and the kind of food that will keep one looking young. As always, Kris advocates total well-being in order to be the best person one can be for others.

No matter where you are in your life, you can always share your love and blessings with others in different ways,” she declares.

Check out the Kris Aquino Magazine’s latest issue - out now at your favorite newsstands.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity