Brigitte Nielsen, Arnold Schwarzenegger's Other Woman


Now they're coming out one by one...

After his former housekeeper and assistant Mildred Patricia Baena, Danish actress-musician Brigitte Nielsen is said to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's other infidelity partner.

Nielsen admits that she got involved with the "sperminator" while filming their 1985 movie "Red Sonja". Although Schwarzenegger was not yet married to Maria Shriver, but the two were already dating at the time.




"How serious it was with [Maria], I don't know. He never spoke about her, and the way he was living his life with me, I felt I was the only one. Then I realized about him and Maria and, wow, I felt cheated. Maybe I wouldn't have got into it if he said, 'I'm going to marry Maria and this is dead serious,' but he didn't, and our affair carried on." Nielsen told the Daily Mail.

Adding, "Since we both knew that wouldn't last beyond the movie, we didn't hold back. We wanted to try everything and so we did. There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life."

Shortly after, Nielsen went on to marry Schwarzenegger's good pal - Sylvester Stallone.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity